How to check LPG subsidy status online on your phone
The government has subsidized gas cylinders so that every household get the gas connection and people get benefited. In such a situation, it is necessary to get the subsidy amount in the correct account. Recently such cases have come up, where the amount of subsidy available to the consumer is reached in the gas employee’s account. So if the subsidy amount is not reaching your account, check your subsidy status. You do not need to run away to check status. You can check online subsidy states sitting at home.
So let me tell you, if you did not get the subsidy amount in your account then what you can do to get this information.
- The easiest and best way is to check the subsidy states online on your mobile phone or computer.
- To view the online subsidy status report, you must first go to www.mylpg.in site. Where the names of 3 gas companies will be found. Click on the name of the gas company you have taken the connection with.
- A new page will open when clicked, in which many options will appear. Click on the option with “Online feedback”. After that one page of the Customer Care System will open. Here you have to fill in the details. i.e. your registered mobile number or LPG ID.
- All information related to LPG will be found once you enter the ID, like when the amount of subsidy was given and how much amount was put, you will get all this information.
- If the amount of subsidy is going to someone else’s account rather than your account, then you can also file its complaint online.
- Apart from checking and complaining of online status, you can find it offline too, just visit your LPG distributor agency.
INDANE LPG CUSTOMERS- CLICK HERE (DIRECT LINK)
OTHER LPG CUSTOMERS- CLICK HERE (FOLLOW THE SAME INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN ABOVE)