Assam Police Jobs 2019: Recruitment for 68 SI Posts
Dear readers, Assam Police has recently released notification for the recruitment of 68 SI posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 28/02/2019. Below I have mentioned more details regarding this recruitment process.
Mode of Application- Online
Last Date- 28/02/2019
- For General candidates- 20 to 24 years
- For SC/ST candidates- 5 years relaxation in upper age limit
- For OBC candidates- 3 years relaxation in upper age limit
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) OR
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication,or
- Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or
- Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment.
- ₹14000- 49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus ₹8700 Grade pay + other allowances
- The selection will be on the basis of written test, PET, PST etc.
- Race: 1600 meters within 450 seconds
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given)
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police / SLPRB website(police.assam.gov.in / slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
1)Passport Size Photograph :-
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of photograph uploaded will lead to rejection of your application. The admit card will be printed with the photograph you uploaded.
i)The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable.
ii)Photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
iii)The photograph must have been taken after 1stJanuary, 2019.
iv)Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
v)The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lipsand chin should be clearly visible.
vi)If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
vii)You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
viii)Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
ix)Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG : 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher.
x)Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG : 320 x 240.xi)The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
xii)For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style from what is seen in the photograph until the day of the exam.
i)Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
ii)Get the signature digitally photograph / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
iii)Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
iv)The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
v)The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400x 150.
vi)Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
vii)The maximum file size is 100 kb.viii)Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application.
i)Certificate of proof of age. (Admit card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
ii)Certificate of Caste.
iii)Certificate of essential educational qualification as mentioned in Para II (c)above.
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Online Application Link: Click Here
- Also read: CISF Recruitment 2019- 429 Posts of Head Constables